Apoorva Arora is an Indian actress who works in Hindi, Punjabi, Kannada, Gujarati, and Marathi film industries. She made her acting debut as a child artist in the 2011 Hindi movie, Bubble Gum. As the main lead, she first appeared in the Kannada film, Siddhartha alongside Vinay Rajkumar which was released in 2015. Born on 5 June 1996, Apoorva Arora hails from Delhi, India. As in 2021, Apoorva Arora’s age is 25 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Apoorva Arora biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumors, lesser-known facts and more.
Name in regional languages: अपूर्वा अरोड़ा, ಅಪೂರ್ವ ಅರೋರಾ, ਅਪੂਰਵਾ ਅਰੋੜਾ, અપૂર્વ અરોરા
Early Life and Careers:
Apoorva Arora was born on 05 June 1996 in Delhi, India. As of 2021, Apoorva Arora’s age is 25 years. She did her schooling in the National School of Drama(TIE wing). Later she went IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University for further studies. She also learned Kathak dance at KATHAK KENDRA, NEW DELHI. Apoorva Arora currently living in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She made her big-screen debut in Bubble Gum (2011) Hindi movie, she later acted in several Hindi movies. In 2015, she made her Sandalwood debut with Siddhartha Kannada movie where she paired opposite Vinay Rajkumar. The same year, she also made her debut into the Gujarati film industry with Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham. In 2017, she appeared in Manjha Marathi film. Her second Kannada film was ‘Mugulu Nage’ (2017) which also starred Ganesh, Nikitha Narayan, Ashika Ranganath, Amulya Moulya in the pivotal roles. She is also a part of the YouTube channel Filter Copy. Her video, Every School Romance, starring alongside Rohan Shah had 7.5 million views in 5 days on YouTube. Also, she excelled in college romance web series starting alongside Gagan Arora
|Real Name||Apoorva Arora|
|Stage Name||Apoorva Arora|
|Birthday||05 June 1996|
|Mother Name||Sunita Kumar|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||National School of Drama(TIE wing)|
|College||IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Debut||Bubble Gum Hindi Movie (2011, as a child artist)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Apoorva Arora Instagram|
|Apoorva Arora Facebook|
|Apoorva Arora Twitter|
|Apoorva Arora Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Apoorva Arora was born on 5 June 1996, in Delhi, India.
- Apoorva Arora’s birthday is on 5 June 1996.
- As in 2021, Apoorva Arora’s age is 25 years.
- Apoorva Arora’s father name is NA and Apoorva Arora’s mother name is NA.
- At a very young age, she started learning Kathak dance form. She is trained in Kathak by her guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
- Apoorva Arora started off with the 2011 Hindi drama movie Bubble Gum, and then went on to star in several movies like OMG: Oh My God!, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Siddhartha, and Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham.
- The first time she got a role in the film was at the age of 12 years. She went on to star in various ad campaigns and became a household face, especially after her Glam up and Cadbury perk ads.
- Although she decided to pursue a career in acting, Apoorva intends to earn a Masters in Psychology.
- She is also a part of the YouTube channel Filter Copy. Her video, Every School Romance, starring alongside Rohan Shah had 7.5 million views in 5 days on YouTube. Also, she excelled in college romance web series starting alongside Gagan Arora.
- Does Apoorva Arora know cooking? – No.
- Does Apoorva Arora smoke? – Not known.
- Does Apoorva Arora drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Apoorva Arora go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Apoorva Arora’s boyfriend ( Apoorva Arora’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Apoorva Arora’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Apoorva Arora’s shoe size is 7.
- Apoorva Arora’s height is 5’5″.
- Apoorva Arora’ birthday date is 05 June 1996.
- As of 2021, Apoorva Arora’ age is 25 years.
- Apoorva Arora’ hometown is Delhi, India.
- Apoorva Arora’ mother tongue is Hindi.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: