Anu Prabhakar is an Indian Actress who prominently works in Kannada film industry. She changed her name as Anu Prabhakar Mukherjee after getting married to Raghu Mukherjee in 2016. She made her film debut as a child artist with ‘Chapala Chennigaraya’ in 1990 which was directed by H. R. Bhargava.
Early Life and Careers:
Anu Prabhakar was born on 09 November 2019 in Bangalore, Karnataka. Her father name is M. V. Prabhakar, an employee with Bharat Heavy Electricals, and mother name is Gayathri Prabhakar who was a dubbing artist. She has a younger brother, Vikram. She did her schooling at Nirmala Rani High School, Bangalore. While she dropped out of college when her career as a heroine took off. She later went on to pursue a Master’s degree in sociology from Karnataka University through correspondence.
She entered the film industry as a child artist at the age of eight. She acted over 50 Kannada films and have earned multiple awards for her work, including Shaapa and Pareeksha. She is also an experienced TV show host, having hosted shows like ‘Baale Bangara,’ ‘Shrimathi Karnataka,’ ‘Home Minister,’ and ‘Autograph Please’ on Zee and ETV Kannada Television Channels. She is also a Brand Ambassador for Children’s Movement for Civic Awareness; a programme initiated by Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation.
Anu Prabhakar made her debut as the main lead in 1999 with ‘Hrudaya Hrudaya’ opposite Shiva Rajkumar and soon became a top rung heroine in Kannada films. She has co-starred with superstar Vishnuvardhan in several films like Soorappa, Jamindarru, Hrudayavantha, Sahukaara and Varsha. She went on to act in a few Tamil movies as well.
Anu Prabhakar got married to Krishna Kumar, who is a son of actress Jayanthi in March 2002. However, their relationship didn’t stay for a long time. In 2014, they both got divorced. In April 2016, she married Raghu Mukherjee, a model-turned-actor. They have a daughter named Nandana.
|Real Name||Anu Prabhakar|
|Stage Name||Anu Prabhakar|
|Birthday||9 November 1980|
|Father Name||M. V. Prabhakar|
|Mother Name||Gayathri Prabhakar|
|Siblings||Vikram (Younger brother)|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|School||Nirmala Rani High School, Bangalore|
|Eduction||Master in sociology|
|Debut film||Hrudaya Hrudaya (1999, Kannada)|
|Spouse name||Krishna Kumar(2002-2014),
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Singing, Reading, Watching movies, Cooking|
|Anu Prabhakar Instagram|
|Anu Prabhakar Facebook|
|Anu Prabhakar Twitter||–|
|Anu Prabhakar Mobile Number||N.A.|
Anu Prabhakar’s Lesser Known Facts
- Anu Prabhakar was born on 9 November 1980 in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- As of now, Anu Prabhakar’s age is 40 years.
- Anu Prabhakar’s father name is M.V. Prabhakar and mother name is Gayathri Prabhakar.
- Anu Prabhakar has a younger brother, Vikram.
- Anu Prabhakar’s debut Kannada film as a child artiste ‘Chapala Chennigaraya’ in 1990, and she debuted as the main lead in 1999’s ‘Hrudaya Hrudya’ where she cast opposite Shiva Rajkumar.
Additional information about Anu Prabhakar
- Does Anu Prabhakar know cooking? -yes.
- Does Anu Prabhakar smoke? – Not known.
- Does Anu Prabhakar drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Anu Prabhakar go to the gym? – No.
- Who is Anu Prabhakar’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Anu Prabhakar’s boyfriend ( Anu Prabhakar’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Anu Prabhakar’s husband? – Krishna Kumar(2002-2014),
- Anu Prabhakar’s official Instagram account is Instagram
- Anu Prabhakar’s official/fan Facebook page is Facebook
- Anu Prabhakar’s mobile number is N.A.
- Anu Prabhakar’s email address N.A.
- Anu Prabhakar’s shoe size is 7.5.
- Anu Prabhakar’s height is 5.5″
- Anu Prabhakar’s mother tongue is Kannada.
- Anu Prabhakar’s hometown is Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Along with Kannada movies, Anu Prabhakar also acted in a few Tamil movies.
- Anu Prabhakar’s daughter name is Nandana.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: