Annemarie Eilfeld is a German singer known for her work in the electropop genre. She rose to prominence in 2009 after placing in the top three on the reality competition Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar. After the concert, she obtained a record deal with X-Cell Records and started releasing music under the alias Annemie. One of her early singles, “Animal Instinct,” was released in 2010. Throughout the course of her career, she has issued a total of four albums. Born on May 2, 1990, Annemarie Eilfeld hails from Berlin, Germany. As in 2023, Annemarie Eilfeld's age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Annemarie Eilfeld. This page will put a light upon the Annemarie Eilfeld bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Annemarie Eilfeld Profile:
|Stage Name||Annemarie Eilfeld|
|Real Name||Annemarie Eilfeld|
|Birthday||May 2, 1990|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Annemarie Eilfeld Family
Family and Personal Life
Annemarie Eilfeld‘ father’s name is Not Available and Annemarie Eilfeld‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Annemarie Eilfeld Trivia
- Annemarie Eilfeld was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Annemarie Eilfeld’s birth sign is Taurus.
- She was born in the German city of Lutherstadt Wittenberg, and between 2005 and 2008, she played with a number of different local bands.
- In 2009, she appeared in many episodes of the German soap opera Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten as a guest actress. During her appearances on the reality programme, she covered a variety of songs by singers such as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.
- She was born to Mario, who is in the real estate business, and Heike, who is in the teaching profession.