Anna Ador (Anastasiya Hamolka) is a film and theatre actress who predominantly works in the Indian entertainment industry and has been an active part of numerous stage-plays and productions. She was in stage-plays and productions and won international talent competitions in Egypt, Bulgaria, Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine. She has appeared in a number of television shows, Bollywood and Gujarati movies (including most recently the critically acclaimed Udta Punjab and Passport), and also acted in and directed a stage-play. ‘Sthir’ is her debut short film. Born on 23 May 1994, Anna Ador hails from Minsk, Belarus. As in 2021, Anna Ador’s age is 26 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Anna Ador biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Anna Ador Biography:
|Stage Name||Anna Ador|
|Real Name||Anastasiya Hamolka|
|Birthday||23 May 1994|
|Birthplace||Minsk, Belarus (Republic of Belarus)|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|College||R K Films and Media Academy, New Delhi|
|Eduction||Diploma in filmmaking|
Anna Ador’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Anna Ador was born on 23 May 1994, in Minsk, Belarus.
- Anna Ador’s birthday is on 23 May 1994.
- As in 2021, Anna Ador’s age is 26 years.
- Anna Ador’s father name is NA and Anna Ador’s mother name is NA.
- Anna Ador’ real name is Anastasiya Hamolka.
- She was born in Belarus, to a family of academics, but from an early age loved the performing arts.
- India has a special place in her heart, ever since she started learning Indian classical dance at the Indian Embassy in Minsk.
- Childhood pic of Anna Ador..when she was around 9-10 years old, she used to watch Hindi films and had a try on Indian folk dance.
- When she was sixteen, among deteriorating economic conditions at home, Anna made the decision to move to India to study cinema and be a film-maker.
- She did her diploma at R K Films and Media Academy, New Delhi
- A few years later, she travelled to Mumbai, the bastion of Indian cinema.
- She has appeared in a number of television shows, Bollywood and Gujarati movies (including most recently the critically acclaimed Udta Punjab and Passport), and also acted in and directed a stage-play.
- Her debut short film was Sthir.
Anna Ador’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Anna Ador, Anna Ador wiki, Anna Ador bio, Anna Ador photos, Anna Ador news, Who is Anna Ador, Shetty Shetty biography, Anna Ador Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: