The author Ann Patchett is of American descent. She is an American author of fiction, and she is best known for her novel published in 2001 titled “Bel Canto.” This book tells the story of a group of high-ranking executives who are held hostage by terrorists, and it has garnered her a lot of attention. Among her other works are those published in 1992 under the title The Patron Saint of Liars and 2005’s Run (2007). Born on December 2, 1963, Ann Patchett hails from Los Angeles, United States. As in 2023, Ann Patchett's age is 60 years. Check below for more deets about Ann Patchett. This page will put a light upon the Ann Patchett bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Ann Patchett Profile:
|Stage Name||Ann Patchett|
|Real Name||Ann Patchett|
|Birthday||December 2, 1963|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Ann Patchett Family
Family and Personal Life
Ann Patchett‘ father’s name is Not Available and Ann Patchett‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Ann Patchett Trivia
- Ann Patchett was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Ann Patchett’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- She was a student at the illustrious Iowa Writers’ Workshop, which was held at the University of Iowa. In 1992, she released her very first novel, which was titled The Patron Saint of Liars.
- Nine years of her career were spent working at Seventeen magazine.
- Her primary place of upbringing was in Nashville, Tennessee, despite the fact that she was born in Los Angeles, California. Jeanne Ray, the mother of the author, was also a novelist.