Angelina Grimke was a US abolitionist, writer, and campaigner for women’s rights who became renowned when a letter she wrote to William Lloyd Garrison and mailed to him was published in his newspaper. Angelina Grimke was from the United States. Angelina Grimke was born on February 20, 1805 in Charleston, United States. Angelina Grimke died on October 26, 1879 at the age of 74 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Angelina Grimke. This page will put a light upon the Angelina Grimke bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Angelina Grimke Profile:
|Stage Name||Angelina Grimke|
|Real Name||Angelina Grimke|
|Profession(s)||Civil Rights Leader,|
|Birthday||February 20, 1805|
|Death||Died on October 26, 1879 (144 years ago) (Age: 74 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Charleston, United States|
|Hometown||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
Angelina Grimke Family
Family and Personal Life
Angelina Grimke‘ father’s name is Not Available and Angelina Grimke‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Angelina Grimke Trivia
- Angelina Grimke was born in Charleston, United States.
- Angelina Grimke’s birth sign is Pisces.
- As a youngster, she was characterised as the most self-righteous, inquiring, and self-assured of all of her siblings, which is supported by letters and diaries written by members of the family.
- She was a very defiant and inquisitive young lady, and at her confirmation in the Episcopalian Church when she was thirteen years old, she refused to recite the compulsory promise that was expected of her.
- Her sister Sarah Grimke was also an activist for the cause of women’s rights. In the year 1838, she wed Theodore Weld in the city of Philadelphia.