Andrew Taylor is a British author who has written many series, including the Lydmouth series, the Roth Trilogy, and historical books such as The American Boy and The Anatomy of Ghosts. He was presented with the Diamond Dagger in recognition of his status as the best crime writer in Britain. Born on October 14, 1951, Andrew Taylor hails from England, United Kingdom. As in 2023, Andrew Taylor's age is 72 years. Check below for more deets about Andrew Taylor. This page will put a light upon the Andrew Taylor bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Andrew Taylor Profile:
|Stage Name||Andrew Taylor|
|Real Name||Andrew Taylor|
|Birthday||October 14, 1951|
|Birthplace||England, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||England, England, United Kingdom|
Andrew Taylor Family
Family and Personal Life
Andrew Taylor‘ father’s name is Not Available and Andrew Taylor‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Andrew Taylor Trivia
- Andrew Taylor was born in England, United Kingdom.
- Andrew Taylor’s birth sign is Libra.
- His Master of Arts degree is in Library, Archive, and Information Science, and he received it from University College London. His first work, Caroline Minuscule, was able to earn him the prestigious John Creasey Memorial Award from the Crime Writers’ Association of Great Britain.
- In addition to the Dougal series, the Sergeant Jim Bergerac series, the Blaines books, and the psychological thrillers that he also authored, he penned a total of six children’s novels between the years of 1988 and 1994.
- They were blessed with two offspring thanks to their union.