Known for his work as a presenter on Australia’s Seven Network, Andrew Daddo is also an Australian who has contributed to Kids Say the Darndest Things (Australian version), The World’s Greatest Commercials, The Great Outdoors, and Olympic Sunrise. He is also a member of the Olympic Sunrise team. He is also well known for his work as a children’s novelist, having authored the books It’s All Good, Flushed, and Muffin Top, amongst others. Born on February 18, 1967, Andrew Daddo hails from Sydney, Australia. As in 2023, Andrew Daddo's age is 56 years. Check below for more deets about Andrew Daddo. This page will put a light upon the Andrew Daddo bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Andrew Daddo Profile:
|Stage Name||Andrew Daddo|
|Real Name||Andrew Daddo|
|Profession(s)||TV Show Host,|
|Birthday||February 18, 1967|
|Hometown||Sydney, Sydney, Australia|
Andrew Daddo Family
Family and Personal Life
Andrew Daddo‘ father’s name is Not Available and Andrew Daddo‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Andrew Daddo Trivia
- Andrew Daddo was born in Sydney, Australia.
- Andrew Daddo’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- After spending some time in the United States for educational purposes and finally receiving his diploma from Melbourne Grammar School, he attended Monash University and received a degree in history and politics.
- Both “Globe Trekker” and “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” included him as a contestant. television projects and has provided voiceover work for the Australian version of the reality programme The Apprentice.
- He was raised with his twin brother, Jamie Daddo, as well as his other siblings, Belinda, Cameron, and Lochie, all of whom came from a family that was involved in the entertainment industry. Felix, Anouk Bibi, and Jasper were the names of the children that he and his wife, Jacqui, reared.