Andi Matichak is an American actress who made her big-screen debut with an Uncredited role in the 2015 film ‘Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List’. The following year, she appeared in ‘Miles’ where she played the role of Wendy Brazda. Before venturing into the big-screen, she appeared in a few TV series and Short films. Born on 3 May 1994, Andi Matichak hails from Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.. As in 2021, Andi Matichak’s age is 26 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Andi Matichak biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Andi Matichak Biography:
|Stage Name||Andi Matichak|
|Real Name||Andi Matichak|
|Birthday||3 May 1994|
|Birthplace||Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Current City||New York, U.S.|
|Nationality||US (with a valid passport) (Authorized to work in the United States)|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||St. Francis High School in Wheaton, Illinois|
|College||University of South Florida|
Andi Matichak’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Andi Matichak was born on 3 May 1994, in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S..
- As in 2021, Andi Matichak’s age is 26 years.
- Andi Matichak’s father name is NA and Andi Matichak’s mother name is NA.
- Matichak was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, but raised in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois
- During a summer while still in high school, Matichak worked as a model in Greece, where she met a talent agent who encouraged her to act
- Matichak starred in the horror sequel film Halloween (2018). She plays the role of Allyson Nelson, the daughter of Judy Greer’s character Karen Nelson, and the granddaughter of Jamie Lee Curtis’ Laurie Strode, whose character also starred in the 1978 original film.
Andi Matichak’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Andi Matichak, Andi Matichak wiki, Andi Matichak bio, Andi Matichak photos, Who is Andi Matichak, Shetty Shetty biography, Andi Matichak Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: