Allan Liang is an Australian reality TV star who shot to fame after he appeared on Big Brother Australia 2020 (season 12) as one of the contestants. Born on April 21 , 1989 , Allan hails from Sydney , New South Wales , Australia. As in 2020, Allan Liang‘s age is 31 years. Check below for more deets about Allan Liang. This page will put a light upon the Allan Liang bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, girlfriend, controversies, height, weight, caste, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Allan Liang Profile:
|Stage Name||Allan Liang|
|Real Name||Allan Liang|
|Profession(s)||Reality TV Star ,|
|Birthday||April 21 , 1989|
|Age||31 years (As in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Sydney , Australia|
|Hometown||Sydney , New South Wales , Australia|
Education & Qualification
Allan Liang Biography:
Allan Liang Birthday
Allan Liang Family Details
Allan Liang‘ father name is and his mother name is .
Allan Liang Trivia
- Allan is a high-achieving corporate salesman from Sydney.
- He rose to fame after he appeared on Big Brother Australia 2020 (season 12).
- Does Allan Liang know cooking? – Yes.
- Does Allan Liang smoke? – Not known.
- Does Allan Liang drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Allan Liang go to the gym? – Yes.
- Allan Liang’ hobbies are reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing.
- Allan Liang’ father name is .
- Allan Liang’ mother name is .
- Allan Liang’ hometown is Sydney , Australia.
- Allan Liang’ birthday date is April 21 , 1989.
- As of 2020, Allan Liang’ age is 31 years.
- Most searched terms about Allan Liang on Google and Bing are Allan Liang marriage, Allan Liang age, Allan Liang wiki, Allan Liang photos, Allan Liang lover, Allan Liang instagram, Allan Liang facebook, Allan Liang family, Allan Liang salary, Allan Liang height, Allan Liang bio, Allan Liang income, Allan Liang house, Allan Liang latest news, Allan Liang tiktok, Allan Liang musicaly.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: