Alizeh Agnihotri is an upcoming Bollywood actress who is famous for being a niece of superstar Salman Khan. She is the daughter of actor Atul Agnihotri and film producer Alvira Khan Agnihotri. As per the sources, she will be making her Bollywood debut in 2020. Born on 20 September 2000, Alizeh Agnihotri hails from place. As in 2021, Alizeh Agnihotri’s age is 20 years. Check more deets below. This page will put a light upon the Alizeh Agnihotri biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Alizeh Agnihotri Biography:
|Stage Name||Alizeh Agnihotri|
|Real Name||Alizeh Agnihotri|
|Debut||Yet to be make|
|Birthday||20 September 2000|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Parents||Father: Atul Agnihotri|
|Mother: Alvira Khan Agnihotri|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Ayaan Agnihotri|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College||D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
Alizeh Agnihotri’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Alizeh Agnihotri was born on 20 September 2000, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- As in 2021, Alizeh Agnihotri’s age is 20 years.
- Alizeh Agnihotri’s father name is Atul Agnihotri (Actor) and Alizeh Agnihotri’s mother name is Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Film Producer). She has one brother and his name is Ayaan Agnihotri.
- Earlier it was reported that she would make her Bollywood debut with Dabangg 3. However, it did not happen.
- As per the India Today report, she will be making her Bollywood debut in 2020.
- She has walked on the ramp for her aunt Seema Khan’s clothing line.
Alizeh Agnihotri’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Alizeh Agnihotri, Alizeh Agnihotri wiki, Alizeh Agnihotri bio, Alizeh Agnihotri photos, Who is Alizeh Agnihotri, Shetty Shetty biography, Alizeh Agnihotri Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: