Alexis Jordan is a famous American singer who rose to prominence after taking part in the competition for the season of America’s Got Talent in 2006. She has been included in a number of works by artists such as Sean Peaul, one of which is titled “Got 2 Luv U.” Born on April 7, 1992, Alexis Jordan hails from Columbia, United States. As in 2023, Alexis Jordan's age is 31 years. Check below for more deets about Alexis Jordan. This page will put a light upon the Alexis Jordan bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Alexis Jordan Profile:
|Stage Name||Alexis Jordan|
|Real Name||Alexis Jordan|
|Birthday||April 7, 1992|
|Birthplace||Columbia, United States|
|Hometown||Columbia, South Carolina, United States|
Alexis Jordan Family
Family and Personal Life
Alexis Jordan‘ father’s name is Not Available and Alexis Jordan‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Alexis Jordan Trivia
- Alexis Jordan was born in Columbia, United States.
- Alexis Jordan’s birth sign is Aries.
- She started her career as a performer at an early age, and when she was just 12 years old, she had the opportunity to serve as the opening act for Smokey Robinson in a performance paying homage to Stevie Wonder.
- Her song “Happiness” was recognised as the best International Hit of the Year at the ESKA Music Awards.
- She was one of four children and grew up in Columbia, South Carolina, with her three younger siblings. In 2014, she tied the knot with Luke Broadlick.