Alexandra Ivy is an American novelist who rose to prominence with the publication of her romance/paranormal trilogy titled Guardians of Eternity. In 2010, the series won Ivy a spot on the best-seller list of The New York Times. Romantic Times Magazine singled out her novels When Darkness Comes and Embrace the Darkness as two of the best examples of their genre. Born on April 14, 1961, Alexandra Ivy hails from Casper, United States. As in 2023, Alexandra Ivy's age is 62 years. Check below for more deets about Alexandra Ivy. This page will put a light upon the Alexandra Ivy bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Alexandra Ivy Profile:
|Stage Name||Alexandra Ivy|
|Real Name||Alexandra Ivy|
|Birthday||April 14, 1961|
|Birthplace||Casper, United States|
|Hometown||Casper, Wyoming, United States|
Alexandra Ivy Family
Family and Personal Life
Alexandra Ivy‘ father’s name is Not Available and Alexandra Ivy‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Alexandra Ivy Trivia
- Alexandra Ivy was born in Casper, United States.
- Alexandra Ivy’s birth sign is Aries.
- She has a degree in the performing arts. After that, she had a successful career as an actor in professional theatre for a number of years before turning to writing.
- Her novel series Immortal Rogues, Sentinels, and Bayou Heat have garnered her a lot of positive feedback from reviewers. In 2001, she also released the three-part series titled A Rose for Three Rakes.
- She and her spouse are the parents of two children.