Akul Balaji is an Indian actor, a television host who has worked in both Kannada and Telugu languages. He started his career as a host in 2007 for ‘Kuniyona Baara’ Kannada dancing show. Prior to debut as a main lead in the big screen, he also did a small guest appearance in Kannada super hit movie ‘Milana’ which starred Punit Rajkumar in the lead role.
Early Life and Careers:
Akul Balaji was born on 23 February 1979 in a small town called Railway Kodur in Andhra Pradesh. When he was 16, he and his family moved to Bangalore, where he learnt Bharathanatyam, contemporary dancing, Kathak and many more dance forms. Even though he was born to a Telugu speaking family, he speaks fluent Kannada.
He started his career with ‘Kuniyonu Baara’ dancing show as a host which aired in 2007. After he worked many TV shows as host and mentor, the show gave him fame and name is ‘Pyate Hudgir Halli Lifu Season 1’ which aired on Asianet Suvarna(Star Suvarna) Channel, with Kannada Star Sudeep. After this show, he became one of the highest-paid anchors in Kannada television.
He debuted into the big screen as the main lead in ‘Athmeeya’ which was a 2008 Kannada film. He also debuted to Telugu film industry through 2009’s ‘Neramu Siksha’. However, he did not make big in the silver screen. He again started to host several TV shows in Kannada as well as in Telugu.
In 2014, Akul Balaji won the season 2 of Bigg Boss Kannada. There were four finalists in this season. Srujan Lokesh, Deepika Kamaiah and Shwetha Chengappa were the other three finalists in the house.
When it comes to his personal life, he married to Jyothi Balaji in 2008. The couple also blessed with a baby boy.
|Real Name||Akul Balaji|
|Stage Name||Akul Balaji|
|Birthday||23 February 1979|
|Birthplace||Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Debut film||Athmeeya (2008, Kannada), Neramu Siksha (2009, Telugu)|
|Spouse name||Jyothi Samarthi|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Singing, Reading, Watching movies, Cooking|
|Akul Balaji Instagram|
|Akul Balaji Facebook|
|Akul Balaji Twitter|
|Akul Balaji Youtube||Youtube|
|Akul Balaji Mobile Number||N.A.|
Akul Balaji’s Filmography:
Will be updated soon
Akul Balaji’s Lesser Known Facts
- Akul Balaji was born on 23 February 1979 in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
- As of now, Akul Balaji’s age is 42 years.
- Akul Balaji married to Jyothi Samarthi in 2008, and the couple blessed with a baby boy.
- Akul Balaji’s debut Kannada film was ‘Athmeeya’ which released in 2008, he also debuted to Telugu film industry through 2019’s ‘Neramu Siksha’.
- Akul Balaji won the season 2 of Bigg Boss Kannada which telecasted in 2014.
- Akul Balaji is one of the highest-paid anchors in the Kannada television, he also won the best host in Kannada Television several times.
Additional information about Akul Balaji
- Does Akul Balaji know cooking? -yes.
- Does Akul Balaji smoke? – Not known.
- Does Akul Balaji drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Akul Balaji go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Akul Balaji’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Akul Balaji’s girlfriend ( Akul Balaji’s lover)? – Jyothi Balaji.
- Who is Akul Balaji’s husband? – Jyothi Balaji.
- Akul Balaji’s official Instagram account is Instagram
- Akul Balaji’s official/fan Facebook page is Facebook
- Akul Balaji’s mobile number is N.A.
- Akul Balaji’s email address N.A.
- Akul Balaji’s shoe size is 8.
- Akul Balaji’s height is 5.6″
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: