Aisling Franciosi is an Irish-Italian actress who made her big-screen debut with ‘Jimmy’s Hall’ in 2014. She is known for playing the part of Katie Benedetto in the RTÉ-BBC Two crime drama television series The Fall and for her role as Kate Crawford in the TNT series Legends. Born on 6 June 1993, Aisling Franciosi hails from Dublin, Ireland. Check more deets below. This page will put a light upon the Aisling Franciosi biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Aisling Franciosi Biography:
|Stage Name||Aisling Franciosi|
|Real Name||Aisling Franciosi|
|Birthday||6 June 1993|
|Current City||Dublin, Ireland|
|Height||5′ 4″ (1.63m)|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|College||Trinity College, Dublin|
Aisling Franciosi’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Aisling Franciosi was born on 6 June 1993, in Dublin, Ireland.
- As in 2020, Aisling Franciosi’s age is 27 years.
- Aisling Franciosi’s father is an Italian heart surgeon and Aisling Franciosi’s mother name is an Irish retired teacher.
- Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is Irish. She was raised bilingual in Italian and English.
- She attended Trinity College in Dublin and studied French and Spanish.
- She is a fan of Lenny Abrahamson.
- She speaks four languages: Italian, English, French and Spanish.
- Born in Dublin, her family moved to Italy soon after. She returned to Ireland with her mother and brother after her parents separated.
- In 2019, Vogue magazine cited Aisling Franciosi as ‘Breakout Star of This Summer’s Most Provocative Indie’.
Aisling Franciosi’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Aisling Franciosi, Aisling Franciosi wiki, Aisling Franciosi bio, Aisling Franciosi photos, Who is Aisling Franciosi, Shetty Shetty biography, Aisling Franciosi Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: