Aisling Franciosi is an Irish-Italian actress who made her big-screen debut with ‘Jimmy’s Hall’ in 2014. She is known for playing the part of Katie Benedetto in the RTÉ-BBC Two crime drama television series The Fall and for her role as Kate Crawford in the TNT series Legends. Born on 6 June 1993, Aisling Franciosi hails from Dublin, Ireland. Check more deets below. This page will put a light upon the Aisling Franciosi biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Aisling Franciosi Biography:
|Stage Name||Aisling Franciosi|
|Real Name||Aisling Franciosi|
|Birthday||6 June 1993|
|Current City||Dublin, Ireland|
|Height||5′ 4″ (1.63m)|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|College||Trinity College, Dublin|
Aisling Franciosi’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Aisling Franciosi was born on 6 June 1993, in Dublin, Ireland.
- As in 2021, Aisling Franciosi’s age is 27 years.
- Aisling Franciosi’s father is an Italian heart surgeon and Aisling Franciosi’s mother name is an Irish retired teacher.
- Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is Irish. She was raised bilingual in Italian and English.
- She attended Trinity College in Dublin and studied French and Spanish.
- She is a fan of Lenny Abrahamson.
- She speaks four languages: Italian, English, French and Spanish.
- Born in Dublin, her family moved to Italy soon after. She returned to Ireland with her mother and brother after her parents separated.
- In 2019, Vogue magazine cited Aisling Franciosi as ‘Breakout Star of This Summer’s Most Provocative Indie’.
Aisling Franciosi’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Aisling Franciosi, Aisling Franciosi wiki, Aisling Franciosi bio, Aisling Franciosi photos, Who is Aisling Franciosi, Shetty Shetty biography, Aisling Franciosi Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: