Aindrita Ray is an Indian Actress who prominently working in Kannada film industry. Her debut Kannada film was 2007’s ‘Meravanige’, which gave her name and fame in Kannada film industry and she established herself as a leading contemporary actress of Kannada cinema.
Early Life and Careers:
Aindrita Ray was born on 16 April 1985 to a Bengali speaking family in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Her father name is A.K Ray who was a Prosthodontist in Indian Air Force and her mother name is Sunita Ray who is a Child Psychologist. Aindrita Ray spent her childhood in Udaipur, Rajasthan and did her schooling there itself. She and her family relocated to Mumbai since her father, A.K. Ray was a prosthodontist in the Indian Air Force. After a while, she moved and settled in Bangalore along with her family.
She did her high school education at Baldwin Girls High School, Bangalore. Later, she joined B. R. Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore to pursue a bachelor’s degree in dental science. While studying, she did part-time modelling, appearing in television advertisements, which paved way for her entry into the film industry. She started doing movies in Kannada, and once in awhile appearing in Amateur/Short films.
Before debuting into the Big screen as a lead in 2008 ‘Meravanige’, she also appeared in a song in the 2006 Kannada movie Jackpot, starring Harsha and Dhyaan. Thereafter she did many Kannada movie and emerged as one of the most sought actresses in Kannada cinema. She also later debuted into 2014 Bengali film, ‘Bachchan’, 2012’s Telugu film ‘Love in Hyderabad’ and made her Bollywood debut with ‘A Flat’ in 2010.
When it comes to her personal life, Aindrita Ray tied the knot with her long term beau Diganth Manchale who is also a popular Kannada actor on 12 December 2018.
|Real Name||Aindrita Ray|
|Stage Name||Aindrita Ray|
|Birthday||16 April 1985|
|Father Name||A K Ray|
|Mother Name||Sunita Ray|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|School||Baldwin Girls High School, Bangalore|
|College||B. R. Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore|
|Debut film||Meravanige (2006 Kannada), A Flat (2010, Bollywood),|
A Love in Hyderabad (2012, Telugu), Bachchan (2014, Bengali)
|Spouse name||Digant Manchale|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Singing, Reading, Travelling Watching movies|
|Aindrita Ray Instagram|
|Aindrita Ray Facebook|
|Aindrita Ray Twitter||https://twitter.com/aindritar|
|Aindrita Ray Mobile Number||N.A.|
Aindrita Ray’s Lesser Known Facts
- Aindrita Ray was born on04 April 1991in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- As of now, Aindrita Ray’s age is 29 years.
- Aindrita Ray’s father name is A K Ray and mother name is Sunita Ray.
- Aindrita Ray’s father was a Prosthodontist in Indian Air Force and mother Sunita Ray is Child Psychologist.
- Aindrita married actor Diganth Manchale on 12 December 2018, after 10 years of courtship.
- Aindrita Ray’s debut Kannada film was 2006’s ‘Manasare’, debut Bollywood film was ‘A flat’ which released in 2010, debut Telugu film was ‘Love in Hyderabad’ which released in 2012 and debut Bengali film was ‘Bachchan’ which released in 2014.
Additional information about Aindrita Ray
- Does Aindrita Ray know cooking? – No
- Does Aindrita Ray smoke? – Occasionally
- Does Aindrita Ray drinks alcohol? – Occasionally
- Does Aindrita Ray go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Aindrita Ray’s first crush? – Diganth Manchale
- Who is Aindrita Ray’s boyfriend ( Aindrita Ray’s lover)? – Diganth Manchale
- Who is Aindrita Ray’s husband? – Diganth Manchale
- Aindrita Ray’s mobile number is N.A.
- Aindrita Ray’s email address N.A.
- Aindrita Ray’s shoe size is 7.
- Aindrita Ray’s height is 5’5″.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: