A Republican politician from the United States named A. Linwood Holton Jr. held the office of governor of Virginia for the sixty-first time during the early 1970s. As governor, he was responsible for expanding employment opportunities within the state government for African Americans and women, in addition to supporting projects relating to education, mental health, and the environment. A Linwood Holton Jr. was born on September 21, 1923 in Virginia, United States. A Linwood Holton Jr. died on October 28, 2021 at the age of 98 years in United States. Check below for more deets about A Linwood Holton Jr.. This page will put a light upon the A Linwood Holton Jr. bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
A Linwood Holton Jr. Profile:
|Stage Name||A Linwood Holton Jr.|
|Real Name||A Linwood Holton Jr.|
|Birthday||September 21, 1923|
|Death||Died on October 28, 2021 (2 years ago) (Age: 98 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||Virginia, Virginia, United States|
A Linwood Holton Jr. Family
Family and Personal Life
A Linwood Holton Jr.‘ father’s name is Not Available and A Linwood Holton Jr.‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
A Linwood Holton Jr. Trivia
- A Linwood Holton Jr. was born in Virginia, United States.
- A Linwood Holton Jr.’s birth sign is Virgo.
- After receiving his degree from Washington and Lee University (located in Virginia), he went on to study law at Harvard University.
- He began his political career as a moderate Republican; but, over time, he came to realise that his political ideas were better aligned with those of the Democratic Party. As a result, he finally supported Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee for president in the 2008 election.
- Anne Holton, one of his four children, married Tim Kaine, a politician in the Democratic party, and in 2006 she was sworn in as the First Lady of Virginia.